Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Indian Polki Earrings

Bonjour Divas,
 



Hope you all are doing really well in your respective lives, I have a quick pictorials to show you of what I have bought today; I went out for shopping and saw these beautiful earrings couldn't control myself from buying these. I was surprised by the fact or would rather call myself lucky these earrings are of good quality and I got them at 8$ each so it was a steal now I am eagerly waiting for an event in which I can wear one of these. I am not a jewelry person but I have plenty of them which are kept un-used mostly my jewelry craze is limited to earrings and rings I can't wear a tiny little thing around my neck but I like to collect them. 



hope you like my choice. 


Love,
Glam Gurru 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Queries, and Constructive Criticism appreciated.

Trolls are not welcome.